Sunday 28 June 2015

EXCLUSIVE - EP STREAM - Wozniak - Auster


I'll tell you what I like.

I like having exclusive streams available on Scottish Fiction for you to check out.  I like dreamy post-rock coated shoegaze.  I like layers and layers and layers and layers and layers.  I like sophisticated music.  I like when bands return with improvements.  I like noise.

Ultimately I like Wozniak.

Delighted to be able to bring you an EXCLUSIVE first listen at the new EP from Edinburgh's Wozniak.  The EP is called Auster  and is out on Monday via Morningside Young Team Records.  It follows on from the band's last EP Pikes Peak, displaying more of the same with added oomph. 

The EP takes its name from the Roman God of the south wind, and reflects the elemental forces at work on Auster’s four tracks.  The four tracks were recorded at The Depot Studio in Edinburgh, under the guidance of Craig Ross of Broken Records.

You can get the EP from Monday via the band's Bandcamp, and on iTunes, Amazon and in independent record shops around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment