Monday 5 March 2012

WWF Cup - Profile - Steve McGillivray


Steve McGillivray

I've written for a few websites, amongst them Consequence of Sound, The 405 and currently split time between Muso's Guide and Glasgow Podcart. With gun to head my favourite band is The Jam. Can't help it. Got a wee girl of 1 who likes Kid Canaveral and Nick Cave and a wife I've converted to PAWS. I like to think I'm reasonable wordy meaning an inevitable first round exit.

As I write this, news filters through of Steve's powers of self prophecy, and indeed has succumbed to a first round exit against Brian Pokora of Trapped Mice / Loch Awe. 

Check out the two blog's Steve currently contributes towards, and follow the nice man on Twitter

Muso's Guide      Glasgow Podcart      Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



    Plastic Surgery Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks for sharing it with us!I have read a few of the articles on your website now because I was looking for information aboutgames App. and I really like your style of blogging.

    ReplyDelete